Manager, Data Consumption Services (CONSERV)
March 2022 - Present
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
March 2020 - March 2022
- Developed and implemented a Power Apps application to enable efficient and regular data collection from key business stakeholders.
- Developed multiple high visibility reports using Power BI.
- Managed project to transition legacy reports from Tableau to Power BI.
- Key participant in Parallon Power BI Branding initiative, driving design direction and template creation.
Business Systems Analyst
July 2016 - March 2020
- Translate user requirements into actionable technical direction for development.
- Work with end users to make meaningful platform and process changes that enhance and optimize their current and future workflow.
- Coordinate software feature updates from conception through testing and release.
- Design effective user experience enhancements to a fully featured homegrown ERP application.
- Work with development to determine the feasibility and path to completion of new features.
- Documentation of new features and existing workflows.
- Use SQL to develop queries that provide insight to the business.
UX / UI Interface Solutions Designer
November 2013 - July 2016
- Elicit business requirements through document analysis and client interviews.
- Assist in user story creation and estimation.
- Translate business requirements into application features through design and development.
- Create intuitive user experiences for TN.gov web and mobile applications.
- Utilize clear communication and decision making to ensure projects are kept in scope and budget.
Web Development Lead
May 2012 - October 2013
- Manage all web projects for the Entomology Department.